Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mt. Fuji "Fujisan" Japan

Tim and I climbed six greulling hours at night from the 5th station to the summit of Mt. Fuji.  I have never in my life endured such a mentally, physically, and spiritually challenging experience in my life.  Hiking through the clouds and looking back at the mezmorizing view of the stars over the clouds.  Having Japanese fellow climbers shouting "push on push on" as the altitude sickness started to grab a hold of me.  And the ROY G BIV colors forming as the sun started to rise as hundreds from all over the world watched in awe as all of us were there for the same unified purpose.  It was a very special moment  that I will always be able to look back on as I continue to live this gift of life!





















No comments:

Post a Comment